RSS Feed Facebook Google Plus
WELCOME TO THE MANAPALAKOL*******
WELCOME TO THE MANAPALAKOL*******

upgraded

upgraded

UMA SARMA HOSPITAL
CH.UMA SARMA[MBBS.D.G.O]
NEAR OLD URBAN BANK
PALAKOL

Thursday, April 13, 2017

A Palakol Voice Over Personality UmaMaheswari Relangi in Telugu and Tamil film industry. UmaMaheswari Relangi makes waves after the release of Guru, her first Telugu film.

UmaMaheswari Relangi is a muchsought after dubbing artiste in Tamil cinema. She has worked in over 50 films so far, most of which have been award winning and acclaimed. Interestingly, despite being a Telugu girl with roots in Palakollu, the recently released Guru was the first straight Telugu film that Uma ever gave her voice to. And ever since the film’s release, she has been the talk of the town. Insisting on speaking in Telugu, Uma, niece of well-known Telugu director Relangi Narasimha Rao shares, “I mostly speak in Tamil as I stay in Chennai. It feels really nice to hear people speak in Telugu. It’s refreshing.”Uma never thought she’d choose this career. “My first audition wastotally unexpected as I was accompanying a friend and eventually got selected. I didn’t seriously consider it as a career at that point and kept giving my voice to ads and jingles. But in 2010, the Tamil film Kalavani wasreceived well and I became really busy after that. Luckily for me, challenging roles kept coming, and that’s probably the reason I became popular.”Uma rues the fact that her family has rarely watched her films because they were all in Tamil. “Despite an experience of so many films, doing a Telugu moviewas a totally new experience. I started off with a bit of nervousness because it’s my mother tongue and I wanted to doit perfectly, especially since my whole family would be eagerly watching! But fortunately, I had already worked on Irudhi Suttru, the Tamil version of the film, which is a turning point in my career. While I had taken 15 days to dub in Tamil, I finished it in five days in Telugu! It is a very nuanced character and I understood it well this time because of the earlier experience,” explains Uma, who’s known to have a distinct voice forevery character she is given. On aparting note Uma tells us, “I have  really been waiting to work in Telugu, and I am glad I kicked off on a positive note.” All the Best😀

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls